Contact us for availability | Two-night minimum stay required (three-night stay for July 4th & Columbus Day weekends)
• Rates are based on double occupancy (2 people). Additional guests (up to the occupancy limit for the room) will incur a $15 per person per night charge.
• For the comfort of all, the property is a 100% smoke-free and pet-free environment. Absolutely no smoking and no pets are allowed in any of the rooms or common areas at any time.
• Full Kitchen One Bedroom – Sunnyside Suite.
• Full Kitchen Three Bedroom – Northern Lights Suite.
• Additional guests: $15 per night per person up to maximum occupancy for the suite
• Loyalty deal: 10th night in the same year is $50 off
• Weekly rate: $100 off the seventh consecutive night
• Extended stay (beyond 30 days): open to negotiation depending upon suite chosen and frequency of housekeeping
• Four guests: Garden ($180 per night at full occupancy)(plus 5.5% sales tax and 5.5% room tax)
• Six guests: Northern Lights ($260 per night at full occupancy)(plus 5.5% sales tax and 5.5% room tax)
Each suite has a private entrance with deck, living room area, wet bar, a private bathroom, HD satellite television and is air conditioned. We furnish all dishes, sheets, blankets and towels. There is a gas grill on-site for common use. Unfortunately, there are no phone or internet connections available in the rooms.
Light housekeeping occurs daily between 9:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. depending upon demand. Full housekeeping service is provided every fourth day.
Check-in is anytime after 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
A two-night minimum stay is required for all of our suites (with a three-night stay for July 4th & Columbus Day Weekend). The rate is based upon double occupancy. Additional registered guests will incur a $15 per person per night charge. 5.5% WI Sales Tax and 5.5% Door County Room Tax are collected for each night’s stay.
A 50% deposit based upon the total package price for your stay should to be sent by mail to BH Schoolhouse LLC, PO Box 168, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202, in the form of a personal check made out to BH Schoolhouse LLC, within 10 days to hold your reservation.
Cancellation Policy: Notification prior to thirty (30) days will assure the return of your deposit, less our $25.00 service charge. Changes made less than thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date will result in the forfeit of your deposit unless we are able to rebook the full number of nights you originally reserved.
Our property is a quiet facility without large groups where visitors must be registered guests AND under the direct supervision of the guest named in the reservation. For the comfort of all, the property is a smoke-free and pet-free environment.