450 square feet
1 king bed
HD satellite TV
Inspired by the historied farming community in Baileys Harbor, Homestead features antique farmhouse furniture and décor in a bright, comfortable room perfect for longer stays or a quick weekend getaway.
- Located upstairs in the original 1917 part of the building
- Private entrance, deck and off-street parking
- Unique schoolhouse details (12-foot ceilings, hardwood floors, tall schoolhouse windows)
- Kitchenette equipped with all you need to enjoy a meal in your room (fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils and gas grill on-site)
- Private ¾ bath equipped with essentials (hairdryer, iron and ironing board)
- One king bed with custom 3” topper (can be reconfigured into two twin beds)
- Combines well with Lighthouse
- Two night minimum
Kind Words From our Guests
My wife and I went up to Baileys Harbor for a quick weekend getaway and the Schoolhouse Inn was perfect! We stayed in the Homestead room and it was the most beautiful place we've stayed in yet. Caleb and crew have COVID-19 cleaning and precautions down to a science so you don’t have to worry about a thing. We highly recommend a stay here!
Experience the History of Baileys Harbor
Ready to plan your unforgettable stay at the historic Schoolhouse Inn? Check our availability and reserve your room today. We can’t wait to meet you!check availability