800 square feet
Sleeps up to 4
1 king bed
1 queen futon futon
HD satellite TV
Our largest room at 800 square feet, the Garden features a spacious layout and quaint furnishings that will leave you feeling as if you’ve been transported to your very own countryside cottage, fit for both couples and small families.
- Our largest and most comfortable kitchenette, complete with all you need to prepare and enjoy meals in your room (fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking utensils and gas grill on-site)
- Large south-facing deck
- Private entrance and off-street parking
- Private ¾ bath equipped with essentials (hairdryer, iron and ironing board)
- Improved for 2022, one king bed with 3” topper (can be reconfigured into two twins) and one queen futon.
- Two night minimum. Additional guests: $20 per night per person up to maximum of 4 guests.
Kind Words From our Guests
We enjoyed our stay in the Garden room. It was very spacious, had a comfortable bed, and included plenty of essentials including bath towels, toiletries, a coffee maker, microwave, TV and WiFi. They truly offered all the amenities and comforts of home and we loved enjoying the peaceful area from our private deck while being just a block from downtown Baileys Harbor.
My husband and I visited Door County on Labor Day weekend and stayed in the Garden room at the Schoolhouse Inn. It was a lovely, spacious room with beautiful décor. We loved the charm of the location and the history of the building. We also loved the peaceful location and enjoyed a glass of wine on the private outdoor deck. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Door County!
Experience the History of Baileys Harbor
Ready to plan your unforgettable stay at the historic Schoolhouse Inn? Check our availability and reserve your room today. We can’t wait to meet you!check availability